Worship with Us this Sunday
Legacy Hills Church is a new church in Celina, TX with a mission to connect people to Jesus by helping build families with an eternal legacy. For the past year we have prayed, planned, and prepared to establish ourselves here in Celina as church that loves our community. We are now meeting every Sunday at Moore Middle School!
When you walk in our doors you’ll greeted by people that can’t wait to meet you. Your children (birth-5th grade) can experience our fun, engaging, and age appropriate Legacy Kids Ministry where they will learn of the love of Jesus and God’s Word. In our main worship service, you will experience vibrant and powerful worshipful music and powerful teaching from God’s Word that will transform your life
10:00am on Sunday Mornings
Moore Middle School
300 E GA Moore Pkwy
Celina, TX 75009
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will Childcare be provided? Yes, childcare is available for infants through 5th grade. Our childcare includes exciting worship and teaching for these children. When you arrive stop by our Legacy Kids Check-In. You can preregister your children at the link below for an expedited check-in.
- How long is the service? Our service will last approximately one hour.
- Where do you meet? Legacy Hills worships weekly at Moore Middle School, Celina, Tx. Our worship service is held in the school Cafetorium and kids ministry is held in Hallway A.
- What do I do when I arrive? Park anywhere in the front parking lots of Moore MS and enter through the main doors. Upon entering, you’ll be greeted by friendly smiles and people who will be happy to direct you. Stop by our Guest Connection Table where we have a gift for you and will get your children birth – 5th grade checked into Legacy Kids Ministry (they are also welcome to attend the service with you). For an expedited experience, pre-register your visit and your children for Legacy Kids at the link below!
- What do I wear? Whatever you want! You’ll find many people dressed casually at Legacy Hills Church.